PrestonFM

PrestonFM
Your Community Radio

Saturday 5 June 2010

Welcome

Hi and welcome to this blog.

I hope to track my progress through PrestonFM.

I applied for a production course and made the grade.

We all made it to PrestonFM HQ opposite the Wellie and was introduced to out tutor, Darren and eachother.

The 1st day was about the basics. how to conduct ourselves and the finer points of PrestonFM

Day two we got to work the desks and was show the better ways of starting features, interviews and a bit more nittygritty.

Day three we produced a half hour show. My partner was Sarah, she knows a bout holidays and I know a little.

Our show was split with 2 features. Sarah on her recent holiday experienc and me about Shetland as a holiday destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment on this blog. All comments will be Moderated to fit with Offcom Regulations and PRESTONFM guidelines. Anything offensive, racist or intimidating will not be published and may be reported.
All comments will be read, some may be responded to.