PrestonFM

PrestonFM
Your Community Radio

Tuesday 15 June 2010

What made you come to Preston?

I am gonna do a bit on why I came to Preston in one of my 3 shows. These I will let you know in the very near future.
I came to Preston with my new girlfriend back in 2004. We moved into a friend of hers near Miller Park and I was lucky enough to get a job within a couple of weeks.
We got our own rented place in Penwortham some weeks later after my partner got work.
I have had only three jobs since leaving London.
In London I worked in Day care centres, some pubs here and there, worked within the film industry and the bingo and cinema trades.
You will find out more during the shows...

If you want to leave a comment, perhaps describing why you are in Preston and what brought you here please feel free. They all will be read, some replied and some read out on air...

Thanx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment on this blog. All comments will be Moderated to fit with Offcom Regulations and PRESTONFM guidelines. Anything offensive, racist or intimidating will not be published and may be reported.
All comments will be read, some may be responded to.